[robocup-humanoid] RoboCup 2012 Mexico: KidSize ‐‐ dotMX confirmation response

Adallarena adallarena at aol.com
Wed Feb 22 19:19:35 EST 2012

 (Please excuse me for sending duplicate emails but I forgot to mention the estimated team registration date)

 Dear Robocup Humanoid League Technical Committee,

We want to thank you for selecting our team dotMX as participant in the Robocup 2012 Humanoid Kid-Size category.

We want to express our commitment to attend the competition and collaborate in the development of the humanoid league both with research and enthusiasm.

As we are incorporating new members and selecting among current ones those who will participate, we plan to register the team and team leader by March 15th and having the final list of members ready for registration by the end of April in order to have the early-registration fees.

Best regards and good luck to all participants !

Adalberto Llarena
adallarena at aol.com