[robocup-humanoid] FUmanoids Code Release 2011

Johannes Kulick kulick at hildensia.de
Mon Dec 19 03:15:29 EST 2011

This is certainly true. But since this is a lot of work and we'll have
a dramatically change in our framework, we decided to offer the source
code for this year as a first step. There is some documantation
available from our doxygen system, so for the most algortihms it
should be possible to understand them without a technical report.

Greetings,
Johannes Kulick, FUmanoids