[robocup-humanoid] Enrolling a team in RoboCup

Oskar von Stryk stryk at sim.tu-darmstadt.de
Sat Jul 30 08:40:48 EDT 2011

Hello,

On Fri, 22 Jul 2011, Isaac Barreto wrote:

> Hello, I would like to enroll a team into RoboCup, but am having trouble
> finding a place to enroll  team. I am a rising sophomore and really want to
> try competing in the RoboCup, but I need help to find a place where I can
> enroll a team so that we can compete this year. I appreciate your time for
> reading this e-mail, and can you please help me with this, thank you so
> much.

To participate in a RoboCup event, like one of the several local Open
competitions or the annual RoboCup world championship, you just need
to follow the respective call for particpation of each event
and to apply with the required documents within the respective time frame.

A (non exclusive) list of events related to the humanoid league is
available at:
http://www.tzi.de/humanoid/bin/view/Website/Events

For newcoming teams it is recommended to participate
in a local open competition first, if possible.
It is not a must but it certainly helps to develop a competitive team.

Best regards,
Oskar von Stryk