[robocup-humanoid] Humanoids & RoboCup Open co-located for 2013 (fwd)

Oskar von Stryk stryk at sim.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Jul 12 08:52:28 EDT 2011

Dear RoboCuppers,

I'm pleased to let you know that the IEEE International Conference on Humanoid Robotics 2013 (Humanoids) will be held in Atlanta at Georgia Tech.  Prof Mike Stilman is the General Chair.  The final date is not yet set, but we expect it will be in November or December (see details below).

Georgia Tech will also propose to host the RoboCup US Open at the same time (pending RoboCup Trustee approval).  We hope to have a large international participation.  Please set the date and plan to join us!

best regards,

Tucker Balch

-----
Humanoids 2013 Organization

General Chair: Mike Stilman (GeorgiaTech)
General Co-Chair: Oussama Khatib (Stanford)

Program Chair: Tamim Asfour (Karlsruhe)
Program Co-Chairs:
Kensuke Harada (AIST)
Katsu Yamane (Disney/CMU)

Workshop/Tutorial Co-Chairs:
Aude Billard (EPFL)
Dennis Hong (Virginia Tech)
Eduardo Bayro-Corrachano (CINVESTAV)
Eiichi Yoshida (AIST)

Finance Chair: Paul Oh (Drexel)

Publications Chair: Luis Sentis (UT Austin)

Awards Chair: Chris Atkeson (CMU)

Technical Tours & Exhibits:
Andrea Thomaz (GeorgiaTech)
Charlie Kemp (GeorgiaTech)