[robocup-humanoid] Regarding the official rules for 2011

Oskar von Stryk stryk at sim.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon May 23 13:03:56 EDT 2011

Dear Daniel Seifert,

Everyone fully agrees to what you said.

The rule draft for 2011 is currently being discussed by the
seven TC members w.r.t. the last few minor adoptions.
Every major change has been announced earlier
(like balls in Teen-/AdultSize and TeenSize field).
There will be no suprise.

Regarding the technical challenge, I do not expect
that any new challenge will be introduced for this year at this short
time, but we have to wait for the vote of the other TC members
which are currently being collected and included.
The adopted rule book should be online by next week.

With best regards,
Oskar von Stryk

--
Prof. Dr. Oskar von Stryk           E-Mail: stryk(at)sim.tu-darmstadt.de
Simulation, Systems Optimization    Phone:  ++49 (0) 6151-16-2513