[robocup-humanoid] List of Qualified Teams

Oskar von Stryk stryk at sim.tu-darmstadt.de
Fri Feb 18 16:54:57 EST 2011

Dear Tiago Caldeira,

The result of qualification will be announced on this list
and on the web page www.tzi.de/humanoid (as in previous years).

It is a very difficult decision this year because of the
record high number of applications and therefore
a few more days are needed by the TC members.
Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,
Oskar von Stryk
(for HL TC)