[robocup-humanoid] Qualification material for " PERSIA" team (IRAN)

Tiago Docilio Caldeira docilio at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 19:30:25 EST 2011

Dear all,

I am the Team Captain of a new Team on Robocup Humanoid Soccer from
Portugal.

I know that the deadline for submition is on 28th January, but I don't have
all things together working.

Can i submit only parts of it? How can i try to be on Istambul as a
participant without having now everything?

In this moment, i got Image Processing, Walking, Getting up and
communication, but still can't do everything together.

I will wait for opinions,

Best Regards,

Tiago Caldeira
www.nxt4you.com
RobocupJunior Rescue TC for 2011
RobocupJunior Rescue OC Chair for Istambul2011