[robocup-humanoid] robocup-humanoid Digest, Vol 49, Issue 4

Hamidreza Kasaei hamidreza_kasaee at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 18 04:58:12 EST 2010

Dear Humanoid team leader / Oskar,

I hope that you are fine, I'm Hamidreza Kasaei team leader of PERSIA humanoid
team.
In my opinion reducing foot size from H^2/28  to H^2/30 isn't good idea for
Robocup2011, because the main problem in kidSize teams  is still about the fast
walking abilities, and if they want to exert this rule, they should expense a
lot of time, so they can't have good performance for Robocup2011.

In the other hand, we have same problem in Middle Size league, changing main
rule in every year, cause that teams can't or weak participant in this league,
now this league is in critical state and every year team lower than last year...

so for prevention same situation in Humanoid league, i recommend that we specify
the main rule for 3 years but the changing rule for next stage (3 year) specify
as one of the technical challenge, with this schedule, teams can have long time
schedule for exert new rules and have efficient cooperative together for solve
the problem.
 Best Regards
PERSIA Humanoid Team

Best Regards