[robocup-humanoid] Robotics lectureship opportunity within the Department of Mechanical Engineering at Imperial College London

Rodriguez Y Baena, Ferdinando M f.rodriguez at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Aug 13 07:33:31 EDT 2010

Dear all,

I thought that I should bring to your attention the following lectureship (Assistant/Associate Professorship) opportunity in my Department.

https://www4.ad.ic.ac.uk/OA_HTML/OA.jsp?akRegionCode=IRC_VIS_VAC_DISPLAY_PAGE&akRegionApplicationId=800&transactionid=1095886181&retainAM=Y&addBreadCrumb=S&p_svid=19515&p_spid=986020&oapc=7&oas=dupXGalNM3UalfcJNJ5COA

Kind regards,

Ferdinando

Dr. Ferdinando Rodriguez y Baena
Lecturer in Medical Robotics
Jointly: Department of Mechanical Engineering
and the Institute of Biomedical Engineering
Room 708, Department of Mechanical Engineering,
Imperial College, London, SW7 2AZ, UK.
Tel: +44(0)20 7594 7046
Fax: +44(0)20 7594 1472
e-mail: f.rodriguez at imperial.ac.uk<mailto:f.rodriguez at imperial.ac.uk>