[robocup-humanoid] A doubt about Referee Box (Game Controller)

Dorian Scholz scholz at sim.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Jun 15 11:14:37 EDT 2010

Dear all,

I have just released a new version of the RoboCup GameController on it's
SourceForge home page:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/robocupgc/

As mentioned on the mailinglist the previous version automatically
switched team color between halftimes.
This behavior now depends on the league: for the SPL the behavior is
still the same, for Kid/Teen-Size this is no more done automatically.
Instead the switch of team color can be triggered manually.

Please use only this updated version, as it will be the official version
used at the RoboCup 2010 in Singapore!

Best Regards,
Dorian Scholz