[robocup-humanoid] One Question about the rules

Jacky Baltes jacky at cs.umanitoba.ca
Fri May 21 23:37:20 EDT 2010

Hi,

yes. That is what the current rules say. I think this is very harsh. I will
instruct the referees to at least nullify offsetting penalties. For example,
if both teams are positioned manually or illegally, there does not seem to
be a reason to have both teams start with 2 players only. Instead the
referee should start the game with 3 players each.

there is only the 10sec. penalty for not performing an autonomous
positioning and using the referee box as given in 8.2.6.

Manually placed teams have a disadvantage since they have to start from the
defense line.

CU,
    Jacky