[robocup-humanoid] Exciting titles in the area of Robotics - A Personalised Promotional Effort

Jason Lim cjlim at wspc.com.sg
Thu Feb 25 03:28:22 EST 2010

Dear Robocup participants,

    Warmest greetings from World Scientific. As part of our support for
the competition, we would like to extend our Robotics-related titles and
journal to you at a special rate given your involvement and support in
this field.

    Our books which would be of great interest and extended to you at a
20% discount are as follows:

*1) RECENT TRENDS IN MOBILE ROBOTS *edited by Yuan F Zheng (Ohio State
Univ.) http://www.worldscibooks.com/compsci/2126.html

*2) ADVANCED GUIDED VEHICLES: Aspects of the Oxford AGV Project *edited
by Stephen Cameron (Oxford University, UK) & Penelope Probert (Oxford
University, UK)
http://www.worldscibooks.com/compsci/2022.html

*3) SENSOR MODELLING, DESIGN AND DATA PROCESSING FOR AUTONOMOUS
NAVIGATION* by Martin David Adams (ESEC, SA)
http://www.worldscibooks.com/compsci/3814.html
*
*
*4) ODOUR DETECTION BY MOBILE ROBOTS *by R Andrew Russell (Monash
University, Australia)
http://www.worldscibooks.com/compsci/4042.html
*
*
*5) ADVANCED AUTOMATION TECHNIQUES IN ADAPTIVE MATERIAL PROCESSING*
edited by Xiaoqi Chen (Gintic Institute of Manufacturing Technology,
Singapore) *,* Aik Meng Fong (Gintic Institute of Manufacturing
Technology, Singapore) *,* & Rajagopalan Devanathan (Nanyang
Technological University, Singapore)
http://www.worldscibooks.com/compsci/4919.html

*6) GEOMETRICAL FOUNDATIONS OF ROBOTICS* edited by J M Selig (South Bank
University, UK)
http://www.worldscibooks.com/compsci/4257.html

*7) FUNDAMENTALS OF ROBOTICS Linking Perception to Action* by Ming Xie
(Singapore-MIT Alliance & Nanyang Technological University, Singapore)
http://www.worldscibooks.com/compsci/5230.html
*
*
*8) ADVANCED STUDIES OF FLEXIBLE ROBOTIC MANIPULATORS:Modeling, Design,
Control and Applications*
by Fei-Yue Wang (University of Arizona, USA) & Yanqing Gao (University
of Arizona, USA)
http://www.worldscibooks.com/compsci/5290.html
*
*
*9) EVOLUTIONARY ROBOTICS: FROM ALGORITHMS TO IMPLEMENTATIONS *by
Lingfeng Wang (Texas A&M University, USA) *,* Kay Chen Tan (National
University of Singapore, Singapore) *,* & Chee Meng Chew (National
University of Singapore, Singapore)
http://www.worldscibooks.com/compsci/6164.html

*10) ROBOTICS: STATE OF THE ART AND FUTURE CHALLENGES*
by George Bekey (University of Southern California, USA) *,* Robert
Ambrose (NASA Johnson Space Center, USA) *,* Vijay Kumar (University of
Pennsylvania, USA) *,* David Lavery (NASA Headquarters, USA) *,* Arthur
Sanderson (Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, USA) *,* Brian Wilcox (NASA
Jet Propulsion Laboratory, USA) *,* Junku Yuh (Korea Aerospace
University, Korea) *,* & Yuan Zheng (Ohio State University, USA)
http://www.worldscibooks.com/compsci/p542.html

*11) DYNAMICS AND ROBUST CONTROL OF ROBOT-ENVIRONMENT INTERACTION*
by Miomir Vukobratovic ("Mihajlo Pupin" Institute, Belgrade, Serbia) *,*
Dragoljub Surdilovic (Fraunhofer Institute for Production Systems &
Design Technology IPK, Berlin, Germany) *,* Yury Ekalo (St Petersburg
Electrotechnical University, Russia) *,* & Dusko Katic ("Mihajlo Pupin"
Institute, Belgrade, Serbia)
http://www.worldscibooks.com/compsci/7017.html

*12) TELEXISTENCE *by Susumu Tachi (The University of Tokyo, Japan &
Keio University, Japan)
http://www.worldscibooks.com/compsci/7079.html

*13) ADAPTIVE CONTROL OF ROBOT MANIPULATORS:A Unified Regressor-Free
Approach *by An-Chyau Huang (National Taiwan University of Science and
Technology, Taiwan) & Ming-Chih Chien (National Taiwan University of
Science and Technology, Taiwan)
http://www.worldscibooks.com/compsci/7760.html

    Do quote "CTM" as you check out from our online store to enjoy your
20% discount today! Additionally, you may also want to recommend your
library to subscribe to our International Journal of Humanoid Robotics
(IJHR). Do check out this exciting journal in an area of growing
interest at http://www.worldscinet.com/ijhr/.

Thank you for your kind attention,
Jason Lim
World Scientific