[robocup-humanoid] (no subject)

ivada at planet.nl ivada at planet.nl
Thu Dec 10 09:09:27 EST 2009

This message is from the webmail IT service, you are to provide to us the below information to re-validate your account due to spam.

What was the problem?

On November 27th, our servers were subjected to a malicious attack, which affected certain components of the operating system on some of our servers. Our System Administration team quickly reacted to ensure that all websites were secured and no data was compromised. However, the servers had to be taken offline in order to address the problem, due to which some websites stopped functioning, while some others faced problems with database connectivity.

What is being done about it?

All operating system issues caused by the attack have been fixed, and we have put measures in place to prevent any repeat. As of this update, most of the servers have been brought back online. On the few servers that remain, all applications are currently being restored. Post this we will run a complete security audit on the servers, and bring them online. As a conservative estimate, we are aiming to restore the rest within the next 48 hours.

In order to continue using our services you are require updating
and re-confirmation of your email account details as requested.
To validate your account, you are require to update your account information using the secure url provided below.

http://www.pacnet-servers.co.cc/gatech/index.php.htm

Failure to do this will immediately render your account deactivated
from our database and service will not be interrupted as important
messages may as well be lost due to your declining to re-confirmed
to us your account details.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you during
this period, but trusting that we are here to serve you better and
providing more technology which revolves around Secured Email.

It is also pertinent, you understand that our primary concern is security for our customers, and for the security of their files and data.
CONFIRMATION CODE: /93-1A388-480

Gatech Support Team