[robocup-humanoid] Graz: Schedule for Wed. & WLAN Info

Oskar von Stryk stryk at sim.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Jun 30 12:28:40 EDT 2009

Dear Pasan, Dear All,

We just talked to the system administrator.
It was the wish of the general organizer to introduce
a Wep key for security reasons.
They had planned to do it this evening!

We refused to do it that shortly before the games tomorrow
in order not to influence performance.

Therefore there will be no wep key in the HL WLAN until further notice.

Regards,
Wolfgang and Oskar