[robocup-humanoid] Referee program question

Sebastian Petters sebastian.petters at gmx.net
Sun May 24 14:16:28 EDT 2009

Hi Keith,

i just updated the documentation, which can be found in the folder
"doc". It contains some C++ code which describes the data package which
is sent via network. There will be no major changes to the
GameController until the RoboCup in Graz is over.

The demo client was only intended for testing purposes. The heartbeat
broadcasted is not necessary and may be used to have a visual feedback
about active robots in the GameController gui of future versions. If
this feature is available, i will add a specification of the hearbeat
protocol.

If you have any further questions or feedback please feel free to send
me an email.

Best regards,
Sebastian