[robocup-humanoid] unable to submit the qualification materials due to our network failure....

A.N.M.Moinul Hossain neuropac28 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 14 06:18:07 EST 2009

Dear sir,

Due to our network failure we were unable to submit the qualification material. As we are new team,(we came to know about robocup a

month ago) we thought to improve the robot as much as we can until the deadline. But while submitting the materials just before the

deadline is finished the network failed. We are extremely sorry about this and we are submitting them with this mail as attachment.

Please note that we want very very much to come and join robocup this year and we promise we'll work very hard to do this. By 28th

february, we expect we will be able to make a complete working structure. Please consider our problem. We are eagerly waiting for your

kind decesion.

Sincerely yours

A.N.M. Moinul Hossain

Team Data:

link of video to youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHb3_jcl6MU

Team name:     NeuroTech

Team leader:    A.N.M.Moiul Hossain

e-mail Address:   neuropac28 at hotmail.com

Postal address:  19, Topkhana Road, Dhaka-1000,Bangladesh.

Competition Class:  Teen