[robocup-humanoid] A request for postponing the date of qualification material submission..........

A.N.M.Moinul Hossain neuropac28 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 30 10:43:19 EST 2009

Dear sir,
Earlier i have posted a mail regarding postponing the date of qualification material submission of robocup humanoid league by a few days. Is there any chance that it can happen? If so, then please let us know as earlier as it is possible. It will be very helpful for us, as we are new in robocup. We are going to use humanoid robot with pneumatics with human like muscle structure. We are using pneumatic muscles here. This can be a new addition in humanoid league. We need some more days to complete it successfully. So please consider our problem. Thank you in advance.

A.N.M.Moinul Hossain