[robocup-humanoid] New Humanoid League Website

Thomas Röfer Thomas.Roefer at dfki.de
Tue Sep 23 12:21:28 EDT 2008

Dear Humanoid League teams,

the new website of the Humanoid League is now online:

http://www.tzi.de/humanoid

In the future, you will find all information about rules, schedules,
results, and media on this site. The general idea is to preserve this
information over the years.

The mailing list of the Humanoid League TC/OC for RoboCup 2009 is

humanoid09 at tzi.de

For the new website, we need your help. There is a page about "Images &
Videos" of the Humanoid League at RoboCup 2008. Please send links of videos
and image galleries to me, so that the links can be added to that page. For
videos it would be important to know who is playing and where in the
competition the game took place (1st round, 2nd round, etc.).

Best regards

Thomas Röfer

Dr. Thomas Röfer
DFKI Bremen
Safe and Secure Cognitive Systems
Cartesium 0.55
Enrique-Schmidt-Str. 5
28359 Bremen, Germany

http://www.dfki.de
www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/~roefer

Phone: +49 (421) 218-64200
Fax:   +49 (421) 218-9864200
eMail: Thomas.Roefer at dfki.de
Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH

Geschäftsführung:
Dr. Walter Olthoff

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes