[robocup-humanoid] HL Game Schedule 2008

Oskar von Stryk stryk at sim.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu Jul 10 09:18:08 EDT 2008

Dear Teams of the Humanoid League,

In 2008 we have a record high number of 24 teams
plus 3 runner-up teams qualified for technical challenge in KidSize
(2007: 20, 2006: 16 teams) and 10 teams in TeenSize.

For the game schedule in 2008 the Technical Committee has decided
to use a playing schedule of two round robins for KidSize.
It is outlined in the attached PDF file and can also be downloaded from
http://www.sim.tu-darmstadt.de/~stryk/hl/

In the first team leader meeting (probably on Monday July 14th evening)
we should discuss the seeding of the best eight teams
as well as the drawings of all teams for the first round robins
in KidSize and TeenSize.

Have a good trip to Suzhou!

Oskar von Stryk
(On behalf of the Technical Committee)