[robocup-humanoid] Question about the WiFi setting

Sathit Wanitchaikit jabberwock at fibo.kmutt.ac.th
Sun Jul 6 23:15:13 EDT 2008

Hi, Jacky

I agree with you to keep the setup simple as possible, but I think we
need something to reduce the interference from outsiders who try to
connect to our access point. I've proposed the WEP to ensure that only
participants of humanoid league can connect to our access point. So,
this will help stabilizing and reducing the interference. Can we
reconsider it? :)

Kind Regards

Sathit Wanitchaikit
TeamKMUTT
Institute of Field Robotics (FIBO)
King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi (KMUTT)
Thailand
Tel: 66-2-4709701
Fax: 66-2-4709703
Email: jabberwock at fibo.kmutt.ac.th