[robocup-humanoid] Question about the WiFi setting

Sathit Wanitchaikit jabberwock at fibo.kmutt.ac.th
Sun Jul 6 12:02:16 EDT 2008

Dear Technical Comittees and whoms may concern

I would like to ask you about the WiFi setting at competition day. Have
you communicate to the OC to select the security type of the WiFi (WEP
or WPA) for humanoid league? If you haven't done yet, can I suggest you
to use WEP security. In my opinion, we should use the WEP, cause it
doesn't need special configuration on the hardware of the client side,
thus many brands of WiFi module can easily connect to the OC's access
point with minimal security.

Kind Regards

Sathit Wanitchaikit
TeamKMUTT
Institute of Field Robotics (FIBO)
King Mongkut's University of Technology (KMUTT)
Thailand
Tel: 66-2-4709703
Fax: 66-2-4709701
Email: jabberwock at fibo.kmutt.ac.th a