[robocup-humanoid] Wireless Network SSID?

Jesse G Hurdus jhurdus at vt.edu
Tue Jul 1 18:35:54 EDT 2008

Dear Humanoid-League Organizing Committee,

We were previously informed (see below), that you would be responsible for
setting up the wireless network SSID and encryption at competition.  It is
still quite important for us to have the network SSID and encryption key
before leaving for China.  Can you please give a status update on this and
let us know if this will be possible?

Thank you very much,

Jesse G Hurdus

Team VT_DARwIn