[robocup-humanoid] URGENT! Orange tennis balls

Tang Qing tangq at iipc.zju.edu.cn
Mon Jun 30 23:14:16 EDT 2008

Dear Organizers:

We bought some tennis ball from taobao web site. It is very convenient to
purchase and cheap. I hope it will be helpful. The URL is as follows:

http://auction1.taobao.com/auction/item_detail-0db1-7ab2cb3cd93ab769c0af673f
7baac28a.jhtml

ÌÀÇä
Õã½­´óѧÐÅϢѧԺ¿ØÖÆϵÏȽø¿ØÖÆÑо¿Ëù
¹¤Òµ¿ØÖƼ¼Êõ¹ú¼ÒÖصãʵÑéÊÒ#317
Õã´ó·38ºÅ   310027

Qing Tang
State Key Lab. of Industrial Control Technology Zhejiang University
Zheda Road, 38 Hangzhou, 310027, China

  _____