[robocup-humanoid] About the qualification

Tang Qing tangq at iipc.zju.edu.cn
Sun Jan 20 00:08:13 EST 2008

Dear all robocupers:

Having seen the call for participation for robocup 2008, Suzhou, China, I
noticed that there is ten days left to the deadline for submission. But
there is no announcement on how and where to submit all qualifying material.
Maybe I didn¡¯t find it. So I¡¯d like to ask the organizer to provide it as
quickly as possible, so every team has enough time to submit the material in
case there is bad network. I appreciate all your hard work and thank you for
all what you have done for us.

Best wishes,

ÌÀÇä
Õã½­´óѧÐÅϢѧԺ¿ØÖÆϵÏȽø¿ØÖÆÑо¿Ëù
¹¤Òµ¿ØÖƼ¼Êõ¹ú¼ÒÖصãʵÑéÊÒ#317
Õã´ó·38ºÅ   310027

Qing Tang
State Key Lab. of Industrial Control Technology Zhejiang University
Zheda Road, 38 Hangzhou, 310027, China