[robocup-humanoid] RoboLudens 2008 Event postponed

Bart Dirkx bart.dirkx at roboludens.com
Thu Dec 20 16:21:45 EST 2007

Dear RoboCuppers,

Due to the fact that we have to synchronize the RoboLudens event with
the Eindhoven event calender to get the needed support, we will not be
able to hold the Dutch Open RoboLudens event in April 2008. It will be
postponed to a later date, probably end 2008. You will be informed about
the details in a later stage.

On behalf of the RoboLudens organizing committee,

With best regards,

Bart Dirkx.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear RoboCuppers,

As continuation of the RoboLudens 2006 event I would like to announce
that we have planned a RoboLudens 2008 event which will take place:

Date:                April 4 - 6,  2008
Location:        Beursgebouw Eindhoven, The Netherlands

Part of this robot event will again be the Dutch Open RoboCup tournament
for which you are all invited. We will give all RoboCup leagues the
opportunitiy to take part. Here you can develop, test, prepare and
evaluate your robots and strategy before, during and after the games to
make sure you are ready for the big tournaments later that year, such as
the German Open in Hannover and World Championships in Suzhou, China.

Official invitations will be sent in a later stage, but in the mean time
you can have a look at the RoboLudens website ( www.roboludens.com ).
Here there are also pictures an movies available from the event in 2006.
If you would like to start a discussion please use our forum (see link
on RoboLudens site). For more information you can also contact
info at roboludens.nl

Hoping to see you there.