[robocup-humanoid] Orange Tennis Ball

Pasan Kulvanit pasan at fibo.kmutt.ac.th
Fri Nov 9 01:36:10 EST 2007

Hi,
It is not officially confirmed until the final rule book is out. However,
it seems like nobody oppose to the idea (yet) so it is most likely that we
will go with the competition standard tennis ball with orange color.

I do simple search on google and see that few stores has this item (not
too many stores I admit).

The way our team deal with the problem is to paint the normal  tennis ball
orange. =)

-Pasan
Team KMUTT, TC member.

> Hello,
>
> Is the change of the game ball to the orange tennis ball confirmed ?
> Our team is having difficulty finding orange tennis balls.
> Can anyone recommend any company that sells orange tennis ball and is
> willing to ship overseas ?
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Chongyou
> Team ROPE

Pasan Kulvanit
Institute of FIeld RoBOtics (FIBO)
King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi
126 Pracha u-tid Road Bangmod Thungkru
Bangkok 10140 Thailand
Mobile : (66) 81-926-2086
Tel      : (66) 2-470-9339
Fax     : (66) 2-470-9703
Email  : pasan at fibo.kmutt.ac.th
Web: http://fibo.kmutt.ac.th

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail is intended solely for the recipient(s) name above. If you are
not the intended recipient, any type of your use is prohibited. Any
information, comment or statement contained in this e-mail, including any
attachments (if any) are those of the author and are not necessarily
endorsed by FIBO. The FIBO shall, therefore, not be liable or responsible
for any of such contents, including damages resulting from any virus
transmitted by this e-mail.