[robocup-humanoid] Standard Platform League - Call for Participation

Michael Quinlan mquinlan at cs.utexas.edu
Fri Sep 7 13:22:13 EDT 2007

Hi Keith,

The details are as follows...

Aldebaran Robotics will start the production of the Nao in the beginning
of 2008. They plan to be able to provide 2 robots to a limited number of
teams at the end of February 2008 and another 2 at the end of May.

The pricing is currently intended to be:

Single Nao: 4500 Euro + VAT
RoboCup Package of 4 Naos: 11000 Euro + VAT
Additional Nao if you already bought the RoboCup package: 3600 Euro + VAT

http://www.tzi.de/spl

Michael