[robocup-humanoid] Physical Visualization Final on YouTube

Rodrigo Guerra tioguerra at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 09:08:45 EDT 2007

Dear All,

The final game of the soccer tournament using virtual ball is on
YouTube:

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awWDPoKwZIY
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Wsrw_AAGR0

The final was a very exciting game between FC Portugal from Portugal
and UI-AI from Iran. Because the sum of points among three different
competitions would decide the final ranking then even teams that were
not playing were supporting either of the finalist teams during the
final game because that result would influence their final ranking.

For those that didn't have a chance to be there but have some
interest into this I strongly recommend having a look into these videos.

I want to post a few more games through the next few weeks.

Regards,
Guerra