[robocup-humanoid] Fwd: [robocup-league-chairs] wireless usage for RoboCup 2007

Jacky Baltes jacky at cs.umanitoba.ca
Mon Jun 18 10:51:20 EDT 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tucker Balch <tucker.balch at cc.gatech.edu>
Date: Jun 18, 2007 8:38 AM
Subject: [robocup-league-chairs] wireless usage for RoboCup 2007
To: robocup-league-chairs at cc.gatech.edu
Cc: robocup-organizers at cc.gatech.edu

Dear all,

Please find the proposed frequency allocations for RoboCup 2007.  I
believe we have been converging to these allocations already over the
last few years, so I hope this does not come as a surprise to anyone.

As league chairs, please: 1) Designate someone in your league to act as
the person in charge of RF channel assignments.  That person will also
work with the other leagues to resolve problems.  2) Distribute this
information to the teams in your league.

Thanks!

Tucker

--
Tucker Balch, Associate Professor, Interactive Computing
Director, Institute for Personal Robots in Education

phone: +1 404 385-2861 phax: +1 404 601-3185
http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~tucker