[robocup-humanoid] Some un-answered questions

Pasan Kulvanit pasan at fibo.kmutt.ac.th
Tue Apr 3 20:14:42 EDT 2007

Dear All,

There are several posts in the past that have not been answered. I don't
know if the respond has already been directed to the person but I would
like to know the answers too, e.g.

Samuel- Can we use digital compass?
Thomas (may be?)- Where is the competition site (humanoid A or B) for kid
size-teen size?
Pasan - Will 220V will be provided at the site?

Who ever has power please clarify, thanks so much.

See you.
-Pasan

Pasan Kulvanit
Institute of FIeld RoBOtics (FIBO)
King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi
126 Pracha u-tid Road Bangmod Thungkru
Bangkok 10140 Thailand
Mobile : (66) 81-926-2086
Tel      : (66) 2-470-9339
Fax     : (66) 2-470-9703
Email  : pasan at fibo.kmutt.ac.th
Web: http://fibo.kmutt.ac.th

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail is intended solely for the recipient(s) name above. If you are
not the intended recipient, any type of your use is prohibited. Any
information, comment or statement contained in this e-mail, including any
attachments (if any) are those of the author and are not necessarily
endorsed by FIBO. The FIBO shall, therefore, not be liable or responsible
for any of such contents, including damages resulting from any virus
transmitted by this e-mail.