[robocup-humanoid] RoboCup 2007 Venue

Thomas Röfer Thomas.Roefer at dfki.de
Tue Mar 27 16:05:59 EDT 2007

Hi,

I know that the 4-Legged League will move from the Fabulous Fox Theatre to
the CRC during the night from Friday to Saturday. What about the Humanoid
League? I see that there are the labels "Humanoid A" and "Humanoid B" in the
map at http://www.robocup-us.org/images/venue-locations.png at these two
locations.

I think it would be interesting to know where the site of the Humanoid
League is, especially because the meals we can all book are served close to
CRC, but rather far away from the Fox Theatre.

Best regards

Thomas Röfer

Dr. Thomas Röfer                   Office Address:
DFKI-Lab Bremen                    Universität Bremen
Safe and Secure Cognitive Systems  Cartesium 00.055
Robert-Hooke-Str. 5                Enrique-Schmidt-Str. 5
28359 Bremen, Germany              28359 Bremen, Germany
http://www.dfki.de                 www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/~roefer

Phone: +49 (421) 218-64200
Fax:   +49 (421) 218-9864200
eMail: Thomas.Roefer at dfki.de
Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH

Geschäftsführung:
Dr. Walter Olthoff

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes