[robocup-humanoid] pre-registration results

N. Michael Mayer michael at jeap.org
Wed Jan 31 03:59:13 EST 2007

Hi!
We had 31 pre-registrations in the KidSize and 10 in the TeenSize. All
pre-registered Teams should have received an email by now. The link that
is within this email links to a directory with all qualification
material -- i.e. the material that is available for reviewers during the
qualification process. The following files should be there:

1. Team_Info.html (includes some general info about the team)
2. for each robot a file ROBOT_TypeXXX.html with tabular of the robot data
3. the movie (sometimes several movies)
4. the TDP

If the links for movie and/or TDP were broken or not submitted the
corresponding files are missing. Some people submitted a link to YouTube
(its OK I guess). In this case a file named link_to_film or similar can
be found. Please check your submission and if everything is correct, the
files are working. If you don't sent missing material together with an
explanation why I could not download it from your server until Feb. 2
the material is not going to be considered in the qualification process!
Be aware: If the movie is not included into the material this means no
qualification.

Note: For those teams who have problems with the link that I have sent:
Please use:
http://jeap-res.ams.eng.osaka-u.ac.jp/~michael/quali/YYSize_XX instead
of http://jeap-res.ams.eng.osaka-u.ac.jp:16080/~michael/quali/YYSize_XX

Best Regards,