[robocup-humanoid] Call for pre-registration

N. Michael Mayer norbert at er.ams.eng.osaka-u.ac.jp
Fri Jan 5 05:50:16 EST 2007

Dear Thomas Roefer,
The early deadline this year is a result of a discussion between the
technical committee and Tucker Balch. The official call for
pre-registration has been so recently because J. Boedecker and I needed
some time to set up the pre-registration server. But  there has been an
earlier announcement which has been a part of my mail by Nov. 13th over
the mailing list. I sincerely hope it is not too much trouble for you to
provide the material  in time.

Best Regards,
Michael

Best Regards,