[mlpack] How to construct a lstm model

Marcus Edel marcus.edel at fu-berlin.de
Sun Oct 23 00:09:46 EDT 2016

Hello,

sorry for the slow response. I'm about to refactor some layers of the current
code, that should make some things easier. So if you can wait probably one more
week I would recommend to wait for the update. If you like to test the lstm
model with the current code base, let me know and I'll send you a simple example
network.

Thanks,
Marcus