[mlpack] Approximate Nearest Neighbour - Gsoc 2016

Jayaganesh Kalyanasundaram jayaganesh1997 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 09:13:48 EST 2016

Hi sir,

This is Jayaganesh K from IIIT-H(International Institute of
Information Technology-Hyderabad) with CGPA-9.81 . I'm a very
enthusiastic Coder with good skills in C++/Python & CV & Machine
Learning.

I'm IOITC(International Olympiad of Informatics Training Camp)
attendee and All India Rank -5 in the team selection test & also
APIO(Asia Pacific Informatics Olympiad) Indian representative. I've
sound fundamentals in the ML operations,Data-Structures,Algorithms.

I'm very much thrilled with "Approximate Nearest Neighbor Search"
project and would like to contribute and take part in GSoC 2016 in the
ORG-MLPACK in this domain. Further MLPACK ORG is very close to my
skill set and and my liking and I'd be more than loving to contribute
to it.

I've further good experience in working with SciKit learn and now I'm
also working on lua-rocks and CNN for traffic sign/light detection for
Automated Driving.

I'll be more than enthusiastic to contribute some small relevant parts
to this and also start with my Project Proposal.

Please help me on how to start with and proceed. I'll more than happy
to start as soon as possible.

Thanks
Jayaganesh K
+91-703-291-4710