[mlpack] Need guidance for parallel implementation of ICA

shashank gupta 27392shashankgupta at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 02:44:04 EST 2015

Hello,

I am Shashank Gupta, Masters student at BITS Pilani. I am working on
parallel implementation of Independent Component Analysis as part of
College project involving parallel implementation of data mining
algorithms.

I came across Radical algorithm implemented in mlpack. It's results were
promising and better relative to fastICA or infomax , mostly for which
parallel implementation is available.

I am thinking to implement Radical algorithm given in mlpack on MPI. But I
am not sure how to proceed.

Can you tell me how should I proceed with it.

Regards,
Shashank Gupta