[mlpack] how to get the log information in one's own program

Chao Wang chaowang at connect.hku.hk
Tue Apr 28 17:33:36 EDT 2015

Hi Ryan,

Thank you very much for your reply. Sorry that I should have elaborated
more. What I wanted to do is in the following scenario.

I have a cpp program in which I need to call LARS. I want to get more
verbose output when the function lars.Regress is called during the call. I
am wondering if it is possible.

I just take a glimpse into the lars.cpp. It seems that in the lars.cpp,
there are only Log::Warn, but not things like Log::Info. So I guess it is
not designed to be able to output more info, is it?

Thanks

Chao

--
Chao Wang