[mlpack] interested in contributing to mlpack

Kumar Shubham kumarshubham652 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 14:06:36 EDT 2015

Hi guys,

Myself Kumar Shubham, I already have worked on machine learning and have
created few new algorithm in machine learning basically improved version of
Twin support vector regression and classification. My work has recently
been selected for publication in  International Journal of machine learning
and cybernetics and Filomat.

Apart from having basic knowledge of optimization. I like to code in C++
and have good knowledge of Data structures and algorithms. I  am interested
in contributing to mlpack.

Personally, I am interested in Adaboost algorithm. Can you suggest me some
good project on which I can start working.

Regards,
*Kumar Shubham*
Pre final Year Student
B.Tech: ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION
The LNM Institute of Information Technology, Jaipur, India
Alternate Email ID: kumarshubham.y12 at lnmiit.ac.in
WebSite : http://kumarshubham.wix.com/project
Linkedin: http://in.linkedin.com/pub/kumar-shubham/6b/283/105/en