[mlpack] Student looking to contribute to mlpack

Rohit Shinde rohit.shinde12194 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 11:23:22 EDT 2015

Yes, it does work.  I had tried this earlier, but i had put the std=c++11
at the end. So it again gave me many errors. Why does changing the order of
options in the command remove errors?

Now that I have got familiar with mlpack, I would like to contribute to
some code. I was looking at some project ideas. And I am interested in
these two:
https://github.com/mlpack/mlpack/wiki/SummerOfCodeIdeas#essential-deep-learning-modules
https://github.com/mlpack/mlpack/wiki/SummerOfCodeIdeas#implement-tree-types

How could I get started in these two projects?