[mlpack] Gsoc 2014

Aakash Chaudhary aakash2200 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 12:09:08 EST 2014

I want to apply to your org in gsoc 2014
i have seen the ideas page and i think i could give my best in implement
tree types

What i am doing now is get to know mlpack and use it and also i am
Studying the trees ( ball-trees, kd-trees and all)

apart from that what should i do?

and also how to convince that i am capable of doing all this to you?

what i can think(convincing you) of is to discuss with you how will i
implement all this

and last one i didn't see any mentors specified on ideas page so who would
be mentoring (for implementing tree types)?
[so that i can contact him for all small details]