[mlpack] #251

Ryan Curtin gth671b at mail.gatech.edu
Wed Feb 19 08:33:29 EST 2014

On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 07:04:48AM -0800, Rafi Kamal wrote:
> Hi Ryan
>
> As Abhinav is having some problem with it, I'm interested to work on ticket #235.

Hello Rafi,

I haven't heard from Abhinav either.  If you can provide a patch and
solution for ticket #235, feel free.  You may want to contact Abhinav to
make sure you are not duplicating work, in case he is 99% done.  In
either case, I'll integrate the first good solution I have into the
trunk code...

--
Ryan Curtin    | "And the last thing I would ever do is lie to you."
ryan at ratml.org |   - Marlon