[mlpack] About implement tree types

cuphrody cuphrody at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 02:44:02 EDT 2014

Hi, Ryan

Thank you for response and telling me such important information and I'll looking for myself which kind of tree type to implement.
By the way, I've donwload mlpack1.0.8  but I didn't find the file "example_tree.hpp" in all the folders.I think you are meaning
http://www.mlpack.org/trac/browser/trunk/src/mlpack/core/tree/example_tree.hpp this file and I've already seen. Thank you for telling
that. I hope there will be a list about the algorithms or sturctures that somebody are working on on the website. :)

Cuphrody