[mlpack] GSoC 2013 Report - August 5, 2013

Marcus Edel marcus.edel at fu-berlin.de
Mon Aug 12 04:39:19 EDT 2013

Hello everyone.

As a part of Google Summer of Code 2013, I'm working on automatic benchmarking of mlpack methods. It has been two months since I started working, and I would like to share with the community of the work I've been doing on the last week.

The last week, I mainly focused on the page for the reports. The design is still in an initial state, but the whole page is generated dynamically. We only need to call the benchmark script with the log parameter 'make LOG=True run' so that all the results are stored in the database after that the command 'make reports' generates the reports.

If anyone is interested in how the page looks do take a look at http://virtual-artz.de/gsoc/results/ .

See you next week!

Cheers,

Marcus