[mlpack-git] [mlpack/mlpack] Modeling LSH For Performance Tuning (#749)
notifications at github.com
Thu Aug 4 11:12:16 EDT 2016
This is in no way ready to merge, but I've done a bit of progress on the LSH tuning class, so I'm opening a PR to track how things are going.
With regards to implementation (in order for the algorithm to be complete), I need to
* Write the code that fits Gamma distributions to distances.
* Define the objective functions used for integration to calculate recall and precision.
* Write the code that integrates the objective functions.
* Implement the binary search that identifies useful parameter sets.
With regards to functionality (in order for this to be usable), I also need to
* Identify any hard-coded things that should become input parameters.
* Handle input and output.
* Write meaningful tests.
Then finally there's the step of profiling & optimization of the code.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* Skeleton of Project
* Almost complete LSHModel skeleton
* Implements modeling of arithmetic and geometric mean of distances
* Merge latest upstream commits into lsh-tuning
-- File Changes --
M src/mlpack/methods/CMakeLists.txt (1)
M src/mlpack/methods/lsh/lsh_search.hpp (1)
A src/mlpack/methods/lsh_model/CMakeLists.txt (19)
A src/mlpack/methods/lsh_model/lshmodel.hpp (305)
A src/mlpack/methods/lsh_model/lshmodel_impl.hpp (249)
A src/mlpack/methods/lsh_model/lshmodel_main.cpp (25)
A src/mlpack/methods/lsh_model/objectivefunction.hpp (171)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the mlpack-git