[ipre-announce] 5 seats remain open for IPRE Workshop in Atlanta July 7-9

Tucker Balch tucker.balch at cc.gatech.edu
Thu May 29 14:30:01 EDT 2008

Dear all,

We still have 5 seats open for our July 7-9 workshop on using personal
robots for introductory CS education.  Attendees will receive a robot
kit to take with them.  There is also some funding available to support
hotel costs.

Information on the content of the workshop is available here:

http://wiki.roboteducation.org/Summer_Workshops_2008

If you are interested, please register ASAP:

---Registration:

Please visit this website to confirm your spot for the workshop:
http://www.regonline.com/ipre-2 . There is a $25 fee (we'll use these
funds for a group activity on July 7).  We ask that you confirm soon.

---Hotel:

Please reserve a room for July 7-9 at the Georgia Tech Hotel,
800-706-BUZZ (2899).  Ask for the "College of Computing room block for
July 7-9."  The Georgia Tech rate is $141 per night.  We are able to
reimburse Georgia Tech Hotel costs for those who request lodging support
during registration.  Please request support only if you need it (our
funds are limited).

---Transportation:

We have applied for a grant from NSF to support transportation for
workshop participants.  If this is successful we'll be able to help with
your transportation costs as well.  We'll keep you posted.

---Food:

We will provide all meals during the workshop.  If you have special
needs, let us know (on the registration site).

---Questions?

Let me know.

Tucker Balch